Different Methods to Whitelist Ubuy on Different Email Providers -
How to Whitelist Ubuy in Gmail?
First Method for Desktop Or Laptop Users:
- Just Simply navigate to the Inbox or Spam folder where you received Email.
- Open it and hover on the profile ICON of Ubuy
- Click on add to contacts button
- Done! you successfully added us to your contacts.
- Open the Gmail application.
- Navigate to Spam or Junk Folder.
- Click on the Email you wish to view.
- Select the option "Report not spam".
- You will now receive messages from Us in your inbox.
How to Whitelist Ubuy in Apple Mail?
- Simply open the Apple Mail in Whatever device you have MAC, Iphone, Ipad, etc
- Navigate to the Mail which you wish to whitelist
- Click on the email Address which you want to whitelist
- & again click on the “ubuy”
- Find option “Add to VIP
- You will now receive messages from Us as normal
How to Whitelist Ubuy in Yahoo Mail?
- Open Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Mobile App.
- Select settings by clicking on the gear icon:
- Scroll down the menu and select 'More settings':
- In the left-hand menu select 'Filters':
- Select 'Add new filters':
- Type a name for your filter - here we chose "Whitelist Website Downtime Alerts":
- Under 'Set rules', select 'From' as the rule and 'contains' as the criterion for the filter. The filter will be applied to any email that comes from an email address that contains the text you add:
- Input the email address that you want to whitelist - here we input 'email@example.com' to whitelist all emails that come from this address:
- Under 'Choose a folder to move to' select 'Inbox'. This ensures that all emails will arrive in the inbox and never be sent to spam:
- Click save:
- Once the filter has been successfully created, you can view it under 'Your Filters':
How to Whitelist Ubuy in MS Outlook?
- Click on “Settings”, then “View all Outlook settings”
- Go to “Junk email”, then choose “Safe senders and domains” or “Safe mailing lists” to select the domain or email you want to whitelist
- Enter the domain name or email address you wish to add to Safe senders. Make sure to include the @ character for domain names in order to only whitelist emails with the exact string of characters you entered (and nothing more).
Alternatively, you can simply add an individual email address that has sent you a message to your Outlook Contacts. Though they lead to the same result, this method is quicker and more efficient than manually entering information.
From Mobile App:
- Open Outlook Mobile App
- Click on the message that you want to whitelist
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner
- Click "Move to focused inbox"
- When the pop up screen comes up, click "Move this and all future messages"
How to Whitelist Ubuy in AOL?
- Log in to your AOL account
- Open Contacts from the left navigation pane
- Click the New Contact icon and enter the required information
- Click the Add Contact button located at the bottom
How to Whitelist Ubuy in Zoho Mail?
- Login to Zoho Mail
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to Anti-Spam List
- Click the Add new whitelist email field
- Enter the address and press the Enter key